12 июня 1933 года основан Комсомольск-на-Амуре

In May 1932, the steamships Comintern and Columbus disembarked about a thousand of the first builders of the future city on the Amur shore near the village of Permskoye. On June 12, 1933, the first stone of the Amur Shipyard was solemnly laid. Now this day is considered to be the birthday of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. At present, historians do not hide the fact that the labor of Dal’lag prisoners was widely used during the construction – a part of the exposition of the local Museum of Local Lore is devoted to them.