1. There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe.
2. Perfection of means and confusion of goals seem to characterize our age.
3. Any fool can know. The point is to understand.
4. The ideas that have lighted my way have been kindness, beauty and truth.
5. One always likes to do the things for which one has ability.
6. Getting to know the atom is a children’s game compared to riddles in a children’s game.
7. He who joyfully marches to music rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once.
8. We cannot despair of humanity, since we ourselves are human beings.
9. Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler.
10. To win, first of all you have to play.