1. The man: the masterpiece of creation; who said that?
2. Initiative is doing the right things without being told.
3. Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.
4. Troubles: something interesting to talk about.
5. The free mind must have one policeman – irony.
6. There is a wild, splendid, intoxicating joy that follows work well done.
7. Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
8. Self-discipline is the ability to make yourself do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like it or not.
9. The supernatural is the natural not yet understood.
10. Every tyrant who has lived has believed in freedom for himself.