1. A cheerful expression on one’s face is gradually reflected in the inner world.
2. I ought never to act except in such a way that I could also will that my maxim should become a universal law.
3. Have the courage to use your own intelligence.
4. Do not treat others as a means of achieving your goals.
5. Character means that the person derives his rules of conduct from himself.
6. Man can only become man through education.
7. The ability to raise reasonable questions is already an important and necessary sign of mind and insight.
8. One who makes himself a worm cannot complain afterwards if people step on him.
9. Love of life means love of truth.
10. The liberty to swing one’s fist ends at the tip of another person's nose.