This station was located in Voznesenskaya Street, now Radio Street. The radio station was set up at the Nizhny Novgorod radio laboratory. At the time, it was the world’s most powerful radio broadcasting station. The transmitter was 12 kW and the wave length was 3,200 meters. The transmitter used 30 oscillating tubes designed by Mikhail Bonch-Bruyevich. In November, the station was renamed as the Comintern Radio Telephone Station. But the contents of broadcasts did not change. It still broadcast serious music most of the time. As a real radio station should.
On August 21, 1922, the Moscow Central Radio Telephone Station began to broadcast