1. He who looks up to the stars never turns around.
2. Who can go to the source, shouldn't go to the jug…
3. The science is the captain, and practice are the soldiers.
4. Nature has taken care of everything so much that everywhere you find something to learn.
5. Simplicity is an extreme degree of sophistication.
6. The only criterion of truth is experience.
7. Vacuous and ridden with misconceptions are the sciences that do not result from experience, the father of all credibility, and do not culminate in a visual experiment.
8. Ask for advice from someone who knows how to win over himself.
9. Any life well lived is a long life.
10. Where hope dies, there is a void.