1. If your business is not on the Internet, then your business will be out of business!
2. My kids will have computers of course, but they will have books first.
3. Do not compare yourself to anyone, if you are doing this then you are insulting yourself.
4. It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
5. Before you go to save the Amazon rainforest from the destruction by a brutal generation of your parents, try at least to clean up your room.
6. I will always choose a lazy person to do a different job, because he will find an easy way to do it.
7. When you have a good idea, act immediately.
8. The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
9. Enjoy what you do and you will never work in your life.
10. In the digital age, you need to make knowledge workers out of every employee possible.