1. The number makes up the essence of every thing.
2. Love is a long, onerous job...
3. One can answer any question if the question is asked correctly.
4. No one becomes a good person by accident.
5. Those who are smart enough to stay out of politics are punished by being ruled by people more foolish than themselves.
6. The book is a mute teacher.
7. Death is not the worst thing that can happen to a person.
8. Education is the learning of good habits.
9. Necessity is the mother of all inventions.
10. One has to be serious in serious matters, and not be serious in matters that are not serious.