1. The welfare of a bad ruler is a disaster for the people.
2. Be afraid of the shy.
3. The most useful advice is the one that is easy to use.
4. Some people live absolutely happily without being aware of it.
5. Who is not capable of making up fiction has the only option of telling truth.
6. Weak men’s hate is less dangerous than their friendship.
7. There is nothing more useful than credibility and nothing establishes it as firmly as dignity.
8. There are no patrons more reliable than our own abilities.
9. Mores are spoiled more easily than they are corrected.
10. Patience is the art of hope.