1. In every natural science there is as much truth as mathematics.
2. Don’t accept services you can do without.
3. Morality is embedded in the character.
4. When justice disappears, there is nothing left that can give value to people’s lives.
5. There are such misconceptions that cannot be refuted. It is necessary to inform the mistaken mind such knowledge that will enlighten it. Then the misconceptions will disappear themselves.
6. Cunning, while it may pass as intelligence due to its outward similarity, is a mode of thought employed by rather unsophisticated persons.
7. A person is free if he must obey not another person, but the law.
8. Who fears of not losing their lives will never enjoy this life.
9. Give the man all he wishes, and he will instantly feel that it is not all.
10. Two things fill the mind with ever-increasing wonder and awe, the more often and the more intensely the mind of thought is drawn to them: the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me.