1. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
2. You must treat yourself as a successful person today.
3. Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.
4. If you don't like how things are, change it. You are not a tree.
5. Making life-changing decisions can be likened to an internal civil war.
6. Hesitation steals opportunity.
7. Remember: you are what you read.
8. Motivation alone is not enough. If you have an idiot and you motivate him, now you have a motivated idiot.
9. If you are going to work on your plan, your plan will work for you.
10. There are two ways to face the future. One way is with apprehension; the other is with anticipation.