1. Communication is overhyped. An hour in solitude is more productive than a week of talk.
2. Toxic information is the most dangerous poison.
3. The future of secondary education lies in games – computer games, sports and intellectual games.
4. Problems are hidden solutions.
5. Lying is detrimental to one’s spiritual integrity.
6. The most important thing is to be able to distinguish the most important thing from everything else.
7. The elderly are confined within their constructs and use their imaginary authority to press forward.
8. Our attention is our most valuable resource. What we pay attention to is multiplied in our lives.
9. What matters is not what you do, but what you don’t do.
10. …there are people who are afraid of their own fears.