1. I believe I can state boldly: nobody understands quantum mechanics.
2. What I cannot create I do not understand.
3. Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that's the end of you.
4. You’re not responsible for what other people expect of you. If they expect you to do too much, it’s their mistake, not your fault.
5. God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand.
6. Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
7. If you're a scientist, a quantum physicist, and you can't explain it to a five-year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
8. When you're young, too much makes you worry: what the mom would say if you went here or there. You worry, you try to make a decision, but then something else comes up. It’s much easier to simply make a decision. Never doubt – nothing will alter your decision.
9. Explore the world. Diversity is a worthwhile thing.
10. The arithmetic mean, derived even from a broadest range of opinions of unbiased and inattentive people will not improve your understanding of the situation.