1. Learn how to say the most difficult thing in the world: “I don't know.”
2. If you think the world can’t be changed, it just means you’re not one of those who will change it.
3. Creativity is taking known elements and putting them together in unique ways.
4. You are made similar in order to control you. When war begins, you are turned into patriots.
5. We’ll either learn to live together or die alone.
6. There is nothing wrong with building something and understanding that it does not work.
7. If technology does not liberate all people for the pursuit of higher aspirations in human achievement, then all its technical potential will be meaningless.
8. Educated people don’t need control.
9. It’s very hard to be honest in a monetary system.
10. People cannot comprehend the amazing possibilities of using technology wisely.