1. Work wisely, not through the night.
2. If you want to be loved, love.
3. You should keep on learning as long as there is something you do not know.
4. We’re not afraid of something because it is difficult. Rather, it seems difficult because we’re afraid of it.
5. To teach the clueless is like scratching a rock.
6. Even after a bad harvest there must be sowing.
7. Bear with dignity what you cannot change.
8. Ignorance is trusting and light-minded.
9. Disdain by bad people is another word for praise.
10. Learn as you teach.