1. Genius is the ability to act rightly without precedent.
2. If an employee always agrees with the boss, he is useless for business.
3. The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you'll make one.
4. He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.
5. To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.
6. Little minds are interested in the extraordinary; great minds in the commonplace.
7. Time: universal fixative and solvent.
8. Only say good things about others if you ever talk about them.
9. A loser is a man who makes a mistake but is unable to benefit from it.
10. Get happiness out of your work or you may never know what happiness is.