1. Courtesy is a tacit agreement to ignore and not emphasize moral and mental deficiency in each other.
2. Faith and knowledge are two scales: the higher the one, the lower the other.
3. When a joke passes as a serious saying, it's irony; when a serious saying passes as a joke, it’s humor.
4. Once you embark on your life journey, it is prudent to avail yourself of a huge stock of caution and tolerance; the former to protect against harm and loss, the latter to protect against disputes and quarrels.
5. Quotes should be used only when one cannot really do without someone else’s authority.
6. To display your anger and hatred on your face and in words is useless, dangerous, imprudent, funny, profane. One can display anger or hatred in no other way than in their deeds.
7. Who attaches great importance to people's opinions gives them too much credit.
8. People are generally prone to trust others referring to superhuman sources rather than to rely on their own heads.
9. There is always the possibility that a fair and kind act was influenced by some selfish motive.
10. Everyone can be listened to but not everyone is worth talking to.