1. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.
2. Give honest, sincere appreciation.
3. …boring people – that's who they are – people who are thrilled with their own persona, intoxicated by the realization of their own importance.
4. Personally I am very fond of strawberries and cream, but I have found that for some strange reason, fish prefer worms. So when I went fishing, I didn’t think about what I wanted. I thought about what they wanted.
5. Let’s not imitate others. Let’s find ourselves and be ourselves.
6. Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day. Wisdom consists in not exceeding that limit.
7. The value of smile… It costs nothing but creates much.
8. Let’s never try to get even with our enemies, because if we do we will hurt ourselves far more than we hurt them. Let’s never waste a minute thinking about people we don't like.
9. Here we are on this earth, with only a few more decades to live, and we lose many irreplaceable hours brooding over grievances that, in a years time, will be forgotten by us and by everybody.
10. Happiness doesn’t depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.