1. The joy of the spirit indicates its strength.
2. A sign of good education is the ability talk about the most complex subjects in the simplest terms ever.
3. The ability to see the marvelous in the mundane is a firm sign of wisdom.
4. Language is a city to the building of which every human being brought a stone.
5. The teacher is a person who makes difficult things easy.
6. A man is made from books he is reading.
7. We all boil at different temperatures.
8. Money often costs too much.
9. Shallow men believe in luck or circumstances. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
10. All violence, all that is dreary and repels, is not power but absence of power.