1. If you are lonely when you’re alone, you are in bad company.
2. One should commit no stupidity twice, the variety of choice is, in the end, large enough.
3. Smart people cannot be evil, for evil implies narrow-minded.
4. You’re always responsible for something you haven’t tried to stop.
5. It is forbidden to forbid!
6. If life has meaning, I will have to invent one myself!
7. Life begins on the other side of despair.
8. A person consists of all people. He equals them all, and they all equal him.
9. Silence is an authentic form of word. Only someone who can say something keeps silent.
10. People are like dice: we cast ourselves forward in life.