1. There is no expedient to which a man will not go to avoid the real labor of thinking.
2. The most necessary task of civilization is to teach people how to think.
3. Restlessness is discontent – and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man – and I will show you a failure.
4. Seek the goal by experimentation and learn from mistakes.
5. The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.
6. I haven’t failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
7. I believe that our spiritual identity does not die, it is also capable of influencing matter after death. If my assumption is correct, man will certainly create a highly sensitive instrument for recording the messages from our ancestors, no matter what form they assume after their physical death...
8....I have so much more to do, and life is so short; I have to hurry.
9. If there’s anything after death, that’s good. If not, that’s still good. I have lived my life and have done my best.
10. Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.