1. Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
2. If you're trying to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
3. When you have your first million dollars, your life will change. Anyone who claims it won’t is talking nonsense.
4. We got to the moon, but have never done anything better since. I don't even see a plan that says we're going to do better.
5. It’s a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one).
6. I kind of say when I think it can occur, … it pretty much always happens. But not exactly on the time frame.
7. I never paid people to pretend they love my products.
8. Rocket engineering is not lake ditch digging.
9. Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
10. Some people don’t like change but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster.