1. I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
2. Become a benchmark for quality. Some people not used to create an environment where quality is expected.
3. There's no point hiring smart people and then telling them what to do. We hire people to tell us what to do.
4. No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there.
5. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
6. The journey is the reward.
7. Of course, there are people for whom money is above all. Usually, these are people who will never get rich. Only he who has talent, luck and does not constantly think about money achieves wealth.
8. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
9. My job is not to make life easier for people. My job is to make them better.
10. We are here to make a contribution into this world. Otherwise, why are we here?